Dental Amenities in 3 Convenient Locations
A Luxurious, Spa-Like Experience
- Our team will provide you with the finest customer service which defines genuine care and comfort.
- Lemon scented facial towels are warm and comforting.
- We have pre-programmed YouTube playlists to view.
- If your treatment permits, we will offer you coffee or tea and light snacks.
- Top-of-the-line dental chairs are ergonomically designed for comfort and support.
- Massage pads and neck pillows let you relax completely during your treatment; heated blankets and towels envelop you in warmth and luxury.
- Anyone who accompanies you during your visit will receive courteous and caring attention.
- In the U.S., Smile Makers Dental Centers are located in Tysons, VA, Falls Church, VA, and Merrifield, VA. We are conveniently located outside Washington, DC.
- For patients driving from nearby areas, our office is a short drive from U.S. Routes 495, 270, and 66.
- Dulles International Airport is accessible non-stop from locations in Europe, the Middle East, and major cities in the U.S.
- For patients flying into Dulles International Airport, we are less than 20 minutes away via the Dulles Access Road.
- We offer complimentary limousine service from the airport to our office and can arrange hotel accommodations if you will not be flying out the same day.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons, VA (1.5 miles)
- Courtyard Marriott, Tysons, VA (1 mile)
- Hilton Garden Inn, 8301 Boone Blvd, Vienna, VA (.1 miles)
- Residence Inn, 8400 Old Courthouse Rd, Vienna, VA (.2 miles)
- Dunn Loring (2.2 miles)
- Fairfax/Vienna (3.3 miles)
- Tysons (walking distance – coming 2014)
- Hampton Inn, 4800 Leesburg Pike, Alexandria, VA (.9 mile
- Homewood Suites by Hilton, 4850 Leesburg Pike, Alexandria, VA (.9 miles)
- Ballston (2.2 miles)
- East Falls Church (2.9 miles)
- Courtyard Dunn Loring, Fairfax. 2722 Gallows Road, Vienna, VA 22180. (1.1 miles)
- Hyatt House Falls Church, Fairfax. 8296 Glass Alley, Fairfax, VA 22031. (0.6 miles)
- Dunn Loring-Merrifield (1.1 miles)
Our Doctors Team
Francesca Pregano has over 10 years experience in the dental industry. She has been with Smile Makers Dental Center since 2007
Dr. Ignacio Blasi Beriain, Jr. is a board Certified Orthodontist - a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics....
What Our Patients Say
Dr. Kallas and I met during my year as Mrs. Virginia Globe 2004. The Mrs. Globe pageant system is the primary fundraiser and voice for the outreach program Women In Need (WIN). I contacted Dr. Kallas to recruit him for the S.M.I.L.E. program, the WIN Foundation’s national teeth bleaching and smile makeover program...
I had been Dr. Kallas’ patient for 10 years before we talked about cosmetic dentistry to correct an uneven smile. Going to him is a great experience. My smile wasn’t bad before, but I like it so much better now and get a lot of compliments about it.
As a newscaster I have to be aware of how my smile looks both on-camera and off. I had veneers already, but wasn’t happy with them. When I decided to re-do them, I researched nearly 40 doctors, but chose Dr. Kallas because I knew my smile would look beautiful before and after the new veneers were complete...
I never gave much thought to my appearance; but my teeth weren’t as straight as I would have liked, and there was a chip on one. Dr. Kallas took the time to educate me about everything—procedures, techniques, even planning the color of my veneers. I’ve never met a dentist like Dr. Kallas, or like anyone on his team. Seeing them is a pleasure.
I had just been through a divorce and wanted to do something for myself. When I saw Dr. Kallas’ ad for MAC veneers, I went right to his website. Dr. Kallas’ work has made a huge difference for me. People always notice something’s different about me and I get a lot of compliments about my smile...
My teeth were straight, but they were decaying. There were lots of crowns and they had to constantly be redone. Dr. Kallas has cutting edge equipment and the latest techniques, and with his “smile makeover” I don’t have to keep going back to restore crowns. I even had a gap fixed! Now I’m confident at any angle....
I had a pretty horrendous narrow upper plate and was very self-conscious, but my job was behind the scenes. When I knew I was going to be working with the public, I wanted to improve my smile in preparation. I’m so pleased! It’s a work of art, but it’s natural. Dr. Kallas is more than a dentist...
As a child, I had broken two teeth and needed some orthodontia, but I wasn’t really willing to go through that. Dr. Kallas took my disarray and made it dance. Now I don’t have to feel like hiding or holding back my smile. Dr. Kallas is uncompromising. He envisioned the artwork and gave me exactly what I wanted....
Dr. Kallas had done such a good job as my son’s orthodontist that I knew he was a great dentist. He is professional and accommodating. His personality puts you right at ease. I just started asking some questions about cosmetic dentistry while I was in the office with my son. My bottom teeth really bothered me...
I had two front teeth that bothered me, and trouble flossing. I even popped a crown while I was flossing! Dr. Kallas’ work is beautiful. Though I am the same person inside, things have changed. Eating is better, my smile has changed, and everyone loves how it looks. Dr. Kallas has a great reputation for professionalism...
I would like to thank Dr. Kallas and his amazing team for my beautiful smile. I cannot express in words how the new smile Dr. Kallas gifted me with has changed my life, not only in my personal life but also as a professional model, a title holder, and as a spokeswoman of the W.I.N. Foundation....